'Eco-Worthy' lithium batteries

Thanks for the information .

So the heated lithium battery’s are the way to go .
IF you want to run throughout the year in full use .

Those that do not use the Moho in the winter would not be affected then by using an unheated lithium battery then
Only if the temp of the battery stayed below 0c all the time in use .

But if the temp is below 0c through the night and early morning but rises again before use the charge to the battery resumes .

Or have I got it all wrong again I usually do .
Not as straightforward lol

I was in the Highlands towards the end of December to the end of January, ended up coming back down into England because I couldn't get water anywhere, everywhere frozen and campsites shut. Back in the Highlands mid March until last Monday. First stint I was in some very minus temperatures. No battery heating or low temp cut out, no problem with battery power only fresh water.

It is down to your setup and how you use them

I've got an eco worthy battery and it's absolutely spot on. Got it from them but through eBay when they had a 20% discount offer on. Think I paid just over £300 for an 150ah
Did it include the 8 mm terminal bolts

I'd personally avoid driving with the interior of the van below 15 degrees, so it's only down to the solar panels. And as you say, in winter, their output isn't going to be hefty enough to matter.

The best thing is you can change then if they are not suitable for your needs

It seems the 280 aph batteries are cheaper on eBay

Also if you alder in the next few days the 280 amp is down to £ 454.99 another saving

It seems the 280 aph batteries are cheaper on eBay

Also if you alder in the next few days the 280 amp is down to £ 454.99 another saving
Now gone up to £550. On eBay same as the shop

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:157)

2cv, wildebus, Bigshug, Lee, AllanD, RichardHelen262, Sonar, Greengrass, Winks, rugbyken, Alberto, Jenrai, TeamRienza, flying kipper, bmc, El radge, HurricaneSmith, Trotter, alwaysared, saxonborg, marchie, TissyD, runnach, number14, jeffmossy, TJBi, RoaminRog, Heppy, Steveandjulie, Dreamcatchers, Tezza33, Molly 3, Wully, Pedalman, St3v3, trevskoda, Livotlout, Exwindsurfer, andyjanet, wints, nabsim, Tartarus, GMJ, Obanboy666, mendit, peejay, mistericeman, Okta, Calianbay, Reiverlad, Bouydog, Burge, mikewroe, Stonedaddy, vintageb3, Wilde Wanderer, roadroamer, Ellendale, rooneydog, Mberry, Lancaster-Cal, Frogman, May, Dell, CriftinsCampers, davef, dommie64, Camping cavaliers, Veloman, Oldbulldog, alun100, harrytherid, Owlhouse, madtheswine99, stewpot, rayphotoman, Jollyrodger, Bounce, Rumour, Rapido9, korky, Morse, DebDdeb56, Mickrick, bdastu, bettyboo, Drewswfc, SimonM, stoneybroke, TimSands, 1807truckman, Admin, bjh, David Cohen, davidjlambert, Landyseverywhere, 11ALB, Davepierson, cornish hymer, azcazc, Irishroaming, WingNut, RogerO, TrevandJenny, motoroamer, Mobilvetta, Forresbroons, The milkman, GMLS, Iandsm, Owen1953, debs, Freakylop, Onion, hayhiker, Mothership, GeoffL, Mr and Mrs Tupcox, Marshman, SIFTA, Scotia, Allen, tapfitter, andy64green, jiwawa, neckender, TonyEmm, Motorova, The Raptor, bullyvan, Stroller, ActiveCampers, Wilded639, Canonball, merl, Old Man Down, Moocher, Denmar, Geek, reikiman, eurajohn, schnauzer bandits, roddew, Motorhomers-R-us, GeordieBoy, Peregrinator, barrypat, Markm, Campervanannie, Jennyp19, mikewarland, helmit, SquirrellCook, Johnenigma, Matata, Barge1914, tonybvi,
Back