Which Inverter?

Hymer Snobs

So, my inverter has proven to be U/S and has been recycled and so I am in the market for a new one but the choices are blowing my mind! I know I want a pure sine wave inverter, I need a continuous supply of 1500 watts and peak supply of only a little more than that (I know some will say 'why do I need that many watts and my answer is I like my toast and have a low wattage toaster that max's at 800w but I want to over compensate) but how do I choose from the plethora of different suppliers? Why should I spend £400, why is that better than a £50 one? I like this one because it has a remote control; is there any reason not to buy this one?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Yinleader-Power-Inverter-Sockets-Remote/dp/B09K3RPXRJ/ref=sr_1_9

For info, the previous was a cheap chinese 1000w pure sine wave inverter from Bestek but I upgraded all the cabling to be minimum 110 amp and added a 100amp fuse, I'm using a single 280amp Lithium battery and only need a single UK socket, any additional sockets would be unlikely to be used and a USB socket would be nice but no where near a necessity

Any advice gratefully received

Thanks y'all

Mark

Back