Stone Cricket Club, Staffordshire
Thursday, May 30, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, June 4, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Glad everyone had a good meet in our home town. We found the Stoners friendly when we were scoping out a new place to live, that, and the community spirit made it a no brainer for us in choosing Stone.

Well done to all the organisers who make these meets possible.

Many thanks for setting this one up, had a lovely weekend. Stone is a really nice little town.

Many thanks for setting this one up, had a lovely weekend. Stone is a really nice little town.
But it wasn’t your van being constantly hit by a football despite asking the kids to play elsewhere.
I won’t even mention the altercation with the kids parents with me and other members later in the evening….oops, sorry I just did.

That said….I too offer my thanks to the organisers for their hard work in setting this up.
The quiz….we didn’t win, lol.

It’s doubtful I will attend another meet here purely because of distance.
Four and half hours to get there…and six hours return journey due to traffic accident.

Thank you to all who attended and to the stewards for all the hard work, the sun came out and most members were really happy with the venue, and I have been asked numerous times if we will be going back, but as Lorraine and I are taking some time to ourselves next year we cannot commit to anything at present. Thank you also to Simon and Jane (burstner boy) who put this venue forward and to Izwazral who delivered my ramps for me.See you at Goosnargh

Back