A plea

andromeda

Pretty please guys and gals when a complete ignoramus such as myself asks a specific question about prices on here grateful as I am for replies and acknowledgement of my question please could you tell me what you think about prices.
I am not going to do it myself; I'm not a mechanic or mechanically minded. The days of doing my own oil change, changing tyres and generally sorting are long gone. I will change plugs and light bulbs and take hoovers and sewing machines apart at home and have been known to to do my own decorating, use a small chain saw, a drill and even a screwdriver. But I will not mess with an engine or anything inside it because if I didn't kill myself I might kill someone else.
So pretty please don't describe to me how to do stuff; it make me feel inadequate😆😆

Pretty please guys and gals when a complete ignoramus such as myself asks a specific question about prices on here grateful as I am for replies and acknowledgement of my question please could you tell me what you think about prices.
I am not going to do it myself; I'm not a mechanic or mechanically minded. The days of doing my own oil change, changing tyres and generally sorting are long gone. I will change plugs and light bulbs and take hoovers and sewing machines apart at home and have been known to to do my own decorating, use a small chain saw, a drill and even a screwdriver. But I will not mess with an engine or anything inside it because if I didn't kill myself I might kill someone else.
So pretty please don't describe to me how to do stuff; it make me feel inadequate😆😆
Don't worry, you're not alone.
Even if I knew how, at my time of life, crawling about under my van, is a thing of the past. :rolleyes:

Many politicians walk among us...
Answer any question apart from the one that has been asked.
About two years ago was given a ball park figure by a Fiat Professional place not far from me of £1200 for a cam belt and all ancillary equipment this included a major service and MOT. Got exactly the same done at an independent garage for about £850. 2017 Fiat Ducato 2.3 150bhp coach-built, manual gearbox. It certainly pays to ask around and better still if someone you know can give a personal recommendation.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back