A Wee Project for Wully ...

You've lost nothing Wully, 'cos Steve forgot to mention that in addition to it being a "nice riverside dwelling" it's built on top of a bridge. 😄

About 400m2 in that one. Steve consider yourself sacked as my international estimator. 😂😜
Thank heavens for that, Wully! Didn't fancy giving up retirement ... :ROFLMAO: . Actually, it may be a bit larger; the lh side 'open loft ' space looks like a warehouse drying attic or similar and has 1/2 a footie pitch of grass and weeds on top of a pretty shooglie framework! It would make a stunning set of apartments, though ...

Steve

Looks an ideal location for a diy hydro station to power the home, a lot of angry looking water.

Looks an ideal location for a diy hydro station to power the home, a lot of angry looking water.
There is, Terry! There's a €1.2+ million Scheme underway on the opposite Bank to stabilise and improve the flood defences (40m from the Aire), but work has stopped, probably because of the last lot of flooding! The 'Pooh Sticks ' games are spectacular, with a variety of tree trunks and smaller pieces coming through at speed!

Steve

Nae romance in me I know how much is involved in trying to do something like that up. Ten sticks of dynamite and a bulldozer in that order.

Nae romance in me I know how much is involved in trying to do something like that up. Ten sticks of dynamite and a bulldozer in that order.
'10 sticks of dynamite sitting on a wall,
10 sticks of dynamite sitting on a wall,
And if 1 stick of dynamite should accidentally fall,
There'd be no sticks of dynamite and
No bloody wall ...' 👍

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back