Aaaarghh

Campervanannie

So we bought a new cooker for the house during our mass decorating frenzy while the van was off the road so Sunday I burned sunday dinner it seams this cooker is hotter at 180 than my old one, today I got tea ready made a chicken biriyani it just needed reheating at teatime but the hob switches are the opposite way round so instead of turning it off I turned it down so tea is now burned 🥴🥴🥴 I have salvaged about 50% of it guess I’ll have fish as there is only enough for Bill and Joe 😂😂

I've never been able to understand the electric cookers we've had in this house, always had gas before. That's why if I can't microwave it or use the halogen oven (only they are called multi cookers now) then we don't have it.
I make an exception for Christmas dinner, so it gets used once a year, but I keep a careful watch on it.

I've never been able to understand the electric cookers we've had in this house, always had gas before. That's why if I can't microwave it or use the halogen oven (only they are called multi cookers now) then we don't have it.
I make an exception for Christmas dinner, so it gets used once a year, but I keep a careful watch on it.
I always had a dual fuel gas job and electric oven I’m sure I’ll get the hang of this new one sooon 🤞🤞

Micro wave and small table top cooker/grill here last 40 years,emergency gas hob in case lecy goes of, and the van. 😃

Reactions: Caz
Phill just can't seem to use the gas hob in the van, keeps using the wrong switches. Of course it's all gas, grill & oven too.

A few weeks ago he lit the grill instead of the hob & set fire to the tea towel that was wrapped around the grill pan to stop rattles whilst driving.:oops:

Let's hope the weather picks up, surely it can't keep raining.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back