Banking 'Service'
Postal 'Service'
Telephone 'Service'
Pay TV 'Service'
Civil 'Service'
City, State & Public 'Service'
Customer 'Service'
Bureaucratic 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'Service' meant.
Then I visited my uncle, he's a farmer, he was talking about hiring a bull to 'Service' his cows.
Suddenly BAM!!! It all came clear. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us!

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time.....

I got some new aftershave today that smells like breadcrumbs.
The birds love it!

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy.

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctors office and says that her body hurt wherever she touched it. "Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me" The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left breast and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream. The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you?" "Well, no" she replied, "I'm actually a blonde". "I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger's broken"

I met a woman in the pub and told her 'we are going to do it in my bedroom, my bathroom, my kitchen and my lounge when we get back to mine'.

She replied, 'Wow, let's go, it's good to find a man with such stamina these days'.

For some reason she didn't seem too impressed when we finally got to the motorhome

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back