Anyone with a OONI pizza maker ?

Trek

Free Member

Just received an OONI KODA gas powered pizza oven as a pressie

Anyone on the forum with a pizza oven ?

Any tips or recipes you could pass on ?

Maggy makes her own pizza dough and sauce which are two of the most important things for a tasty pizza (IMHO) I will get her to write the recipe down

Toppings are a matter of choice but we use cheddar and mozzarella cheese with a bit of freshly grated parmesan on with a choice of other bits, pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, peppers or anything else we fancy

We don't have a pizza oven but we do use a pizza stone and that also makes a difference

Just looked at that pizza oven, very nice present????

Wow! Great pressie (y)
Looks like you can cook all kinds of things in a gas or wood fired pizza oven, including fresh bread, scones, roasted vegetables, salmon and steak!
Have a Google for recipes... there are so many out there.

Looks interesting.Watched a couple of vids on YouTube. Wonder what else you can cook in it apart from pizza's?

Apparently you can use cast iron pans dishes and sizzlers in them to cook meat ,roast veg and even casserole

Will be experimenting in due course to give the COBB BBQ a rest

Looks great. Would love to have the wood fired one. Pizzas are so easy to make it always surprises me that people buy them, they are so expensive from the shop. I just use the oven and have thought about a pizza stone but not yet got one

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back