BlueFix 5% discount code

Admin

Administator

I am happy to announce that BlueFix Energy Solutions has agreed to give our members a 5% discount on their products and services. All you need to do is give the discount code "Geeky Philip" when ordering on the phone.

I have known the owners, Mark and Luke, for several years and have absolute confidence in their knowledge and workmanship.

They are a Victron-approved retailer and installer. They can design and install large or small systems. They will also provide the required parts if you want to do the work yourself.

They sell several brands of lithium batteries, including Ecotree, Victron and Fogstar.

So if you want 5% extra off the prices listed on the Ecotree or FogStar website, then give them a ring on 01432 620016

Just a thumbs up for Bluefix.
Based on Phil's recommendation we called in today for Luke and the team to do a survey and appraise the upgrades we wanted. Have to say we found them to be a very helpful and knowledgable professional team and we had no hesitation in booking the van in for the work to be done in June. Added bonus was that Luke had just finished a similar upgrade on another Carthago so we were able to see a finished job.

I bought 2 panels and an MPPT unit at Harrogate show off them and the prices were very reasonable.

Back