Busy day today

Deleted member 144

Busy day today

I've had a busy day today, been up on the flat roof of the extension of my bungalow and cleared off all the leaves from nearby trees as they have lost all their leaves now, cleared the gutters all round the bungalow of leaves, and had all the manholes and drain covers , up and rodded all the pipework underground and made sure all is running as it should be, I love that job, weird or what ? I like to do it each year before departing for the winter sun in Spain or wherever.
We can't seem to get motivated to depart for the trip away yet, too comfortable sat by the fire at night lately, it must be an age thing, does anyone else have the same feelings ?leaning toward picture one .

Attachments

• photo224.jpg
    photo224.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo226.jpg
    photo226.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 0
Trigger;n1600 said:
I've had a busy day today, been up on the flat roof of the extension of my bungalow and cleared off all the leaves from nearby trees as they have lost all their leaves now, cleared the gutters all round the bungalow of leaves, and had all the manholes and drain covers , up and rodded all the pipework underground and made sure all is running as it should be, I love that job, weird or what ? I like to do it each year before departing for the winter sun in Spain or wherever.
We can't seem to get motivated to depart for the trip away yet, too comfortable sat by the fire at night lately, it must be an age thing, does anyone else have the same feelings ?leaning toward picture one .

OH YES.. many of those kind of days......gives a good feeling when a job has been accomplished before the winter sets in......enjoy the sun

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back