Camp Quirky 2019

seems popular for the 2020 event

"Tickets for the self-build campervan festival Camp Quirky (2020) went on pre-sale yesterday and general release this morning. Interested has been unexpectedly high with 500 tickets gone in the first 30 mins and 1000 in the first 5 hours. Now there are only 84 tickets left, I expect they will be gone tonight or tomorrow at the latest ..."

Not got my tickets, but I will be going :)

Yes, I have my ticket, I got it at 9.03 am.

I am not sure that it is sold out as I am still able to purchase tickets.

Looks like its the free T shirt tickets that are sold out

Looks like its the free T shirt tickets that are sold out
Ah, interesting. I didn't think there were 1,000 folk there last year and it is in the same venue.

Yep Sold Out.

"SOLD OUT! We are so excited to see everyone at Camp Quirky 2020 and we are really sorry to everyone who has not got a ticket.

For those of you that have missed out please don’t despair – we are going to look at the options and get back to you. There may be scope to change the license and increase the capacity a little, or to do another event in 2020. So please add your name to the list below (if you haven’t already) to be the first to hear about what those options might be.

Resale: There will be a resale sometime in Feb 2020 for any cancellations. Please add your name to the list to be the first to know the date for that."

We were thinking of going 😟

Email from the Camp of Quirkiness

We will be increasing by 15% which we hope will provide the perfect balance of allowing more people to join in the fun while maintaining the same intimate feel.

The extra ticket sales will mostly go towards covering the cost of the license but it will also allow us to:

• Provide additional toilets and showers
  • Increase the programme of talks and workshops
  • Add a new evening chill-out area
However, if you already have a ticket and are worried about this small increase in size, you are eligible for a full refund until the end of January.
Additional tickets will go on sale at 10am on Monday 18th November

Put it in your diary. We expect that these ones will go pretty fast too.

There will be no additional dog tickets. No exceptions. Please please don't ask.

I would be ready at 9:55am and start clicking these will sell out almost instantly!

Has anyone got a link to the ticket website or is it the same TicketSellers
probably the same
(don't know for sure. not bought any tickets!)

Make sure you hurry tickets on sale now!

probably the same
(don't know for sure. not bought any tickets!)
Hi, Thankyou Phil, just managed to order tickets for this event by refreshing the page as you recommended. Many thanks also to wildebus for putting the link/attachment up.
Regards,
Ken.

Further to that, just had a look to let my brother in law know and it's sold out again, that was uber quick. ken

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back