Can I put a bet.....

St3v3

…… On Vegan meal substitutes being the next asbestos??? Vaping is already heading that way...

Burger king has a substitute whopper that includes "soy leghemoglobin"

What?? Sounds like some marketing BS that L'Oreal would include - Total Effects VitaNiacin Complex etc.

Hey, I've got an idea, let's start eating all of our meals containing something we've never heard of before.

No.

Lol. Discuss :)

If I have a vegetarian or vegan meal, I don't want it to look or try and taste like meat. Can't understand why they spend so much effort and chemicals trying to do that. But then I suppose if it is for a reluctant vegan who misses meat.....
The idea of healthy eating encourages us to eat fresh and local, but I suppose there's not as much profit in that for big companies. I do, as most, sometimes eat fast food.... I am not keen on KFC but enjoy the occasional MD chicken wrap.

I don't understand what vegans wear. They won't wear anything to do with animals so no leather, wool, silk etc. They obviously wouldn't wear anything that's bad for the planet so that rules out all synthetics/plastics. Which only leaves flax and cotton. Not very warm, and what do they do for shoes?

in the renowned book ''Supernature'' by Lyall watson , it was proved that all life is sentient, and all plants can feel pain , and empathise with other plants and animals. plants reacted violently when live shrimps were put into boiling water , in another room.
the only safe food was animals that died of natural causes , or cabbages that had committed suicide

if god didn't want us to eat animals , why did he make them out of meat ?

what do vegans taste like ?

I don't understand what vegans wear. They won't wear anything to do with animals so no leather, wool, silk etc. They obviously wouldn't wear anything that's bad for the planet so that rules out all synthetics/plastics. Which only leaves flax and cotton. Not very warm, and what do they do for shoes?
Many clothes can be made from Bamboo and not just T-shirts
Shoes from Rubber products or wooden clogs
Hats from plants
Lots of cotton products as you say
String Vests :unsure: String briefs :geek::devilish:

Many clothes can be made from Bamboo and not just T-shirts
Shoes from Rubber products or wooden clogs
Hats from plants
Lots of cotton products as you say
String Vests :unsure: String briefs :geek::devilish:

I've got a bamboo t-shirt, really nice. However, I only got to wear it once as it can't go in the washing machine...

• Funny
Reactions: Caz
If I have a vegetarian or vegan meal, I don't want it to look or try and taste like meat. Can't understand why they spend so much effort and chemicals trying to do that. But then I suppose if it is for a reluctant vegan who misses meat.....
The idea of healthy eating encourages us to eat fresh and local, but I suppose there's not as much profit in that for big companies. I do, as most, sometimes eat fast food.... I am not keen on KFC but enjoy the occasional MD chicken wrap.
This is so right
While I do eat meat it doesn't mean I dont like vegetables,
Why when there are so many fantastic veg which are lovely in there own right, some asparagus for example with a little butter and parmesan shavings, or a baby broad bean risotto, butternut squash curry, courgettes lightly sauted in salt and butter, leeks in cheese sauce, Cauliflower cheese, the list goes on and on so what the f is a veggy burger. Just why?

I've got a bamboo t-shirt, really nice. However, I only got to wear it once as it can't go in the washing machine...
My bamboo T-Shirt must be 8 years old and washes like any other one and is still in fine condition (and feels nicer than the cotton ones).
Bamboo is an incredible tree and should be used a lot more.

What is a veggy burger? What is a beefburger? What is a chicken burger? Answer those last two and you will know the answer to the first one.

A hempburger is just a badly spelled hamburger...Some of them are a bit ropey...Or have I lost the thread...sorry plot !
But yes you can make great meals just with veggies !

My wife is vegetarian and I am happy to eat many vegetarian meals. However this rush to make everything vegan rather than vegetarian worries me. It seems to involve replacing everything with palm oil and synthetic food substitutes. Give us natural products that don’t involve destroying forests please.

I hear that you can now buy plastic saddles and riding boots for vegan inclined horse riders. That does not sound at all environmentally friendly.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back