Chat Room

Robmac;n1006 said:
I bookmark places I use regularly Trixie.

Click on the Star top right of screen (Sorry if you already do this!)

ah thanks rob..followed your instructions and pressed star.........have to wait till later to see what happens.

in the meantime 3 times when i have pressed 'a button' it has taken me back to wc site........guess i havent mastered it yet...lol

Hi teejay I am from West Wales I have moved over from Wild Camping site.

Robmac;n1006 said:
I bookmark places I use regularly Trixie.

Click on the Star top right of screen (Sorry if you already do this!)

Rob I have to be the one that's different I have no star or am I not looking in the right place? I'm checking the top right of the screen and no star!!

Admin;n317 said:
We need a chat room thread so here it is.

The person who gets the 1000th post will win a £50 Amazon voucher!

Is it a bit like musical
chairs at the end?

It must be bedtime it's all very quiet on here now only 13 online .

Jeanette;n1883 said:
Rob I have to be the one that's different I have no star or am I not looking in the right place? I'm checking the top right of the screen and no star!!

Hi Jeanette,

have a look at this screenshot, the 'Star' is encircled in red;

Screenshot (2)_LI.jpg

If you go to the 'Home' screen on Motorhomer.com then click on this star, it will save an Icon to your toolbar, like this;

Screenshot (3)_LI.jpg

Then instead of searching for the forum each time you go on Google, you can simply click the icon and it will take you straight to the Website.

(Sorry, I'm not very good at explaining things)

I think you explained that very well young man even I understood it ?

Robmac;n1980 said:
Hi Jeanette,

have a look at this screenshot, the 'Star' is encircled in red;

If you go to the 'Home' screen on Motorhomer.com then click on this star, it will save an Icon to your toolbar, like this;

Then instead of searching for the forum each time you go on Google, you can simply click the icon and it will take you straight to the Website.

(Sorry, I'm not very good at explaining things)

Think that only works if your on a desktop my iPad does not have a star not sure how it got in my favourites but it's in there next to WC.

Campervanannie;n1986 said:
Think that only works if your on a desktop my iPad does not have a star not sure how it got in my favourites but it's in there next to WC.

Annie how do you click favourites on your iPad what I should say is where is it?

Jeanette;n2167 said:
Annie how do you click favourites on your iPad what I should say is where is it?
Top right of the screen there is a square box with an upwards pointing arrow. Click that and select "add to home screen" from the drop down menu.
the option "add to favourites" is also there.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back