Chat Room

Ceiling plaster boarded, new stud wall and door lining done. Walls cut out ready for the electrics, so hoping to get some pb on the walls today. Good job tis all inside work, cos the weather has been naf lately.
Hope you installed the new fire prof insulation me lad.

Only 2 more days of radiotherapy, then come this Friday it's "Cry Freedom!" :D :cool:

But while I was hooked up to a drip this afternoon Neil was preying on the weak and vulnerable.
He pinched half my sandwiches and crisps, the cad! 😝 😜 😂

Too wet to cut the lawn, so we're putting up coving :censored:. I've got head of mixing sussed - makes enough to leave us short on the length we're doing, so she has to mix more and then we have to do another length because she has some left..... Day of rest!!! :rolleyes:

Got to take motorhome for an oil change, with all the recent rain, it had sunk into mud....luckily the maintenance man was around with sympathy and a tractor! Next job...type 1 being delivered to make a better standing area!:rolleyes:

Too wet to cut the lawn, so we're putting up coving :censored:. I've got head of mixing sussed - makes enough to leave us short on the length we're doing, so she has to mix more and then we have to do another length because she has some left..... Day of rest!!! :rolleyes:
hahaha love the logic.

Coving's up, sealing all the new stuff with pva and then tis decorating! Be glad to get shot of all the dust :rolleyes:. Started the job in July, should be finished by xmas.
you keep rushing around like that , you'll make yourself ill.
i adjusted the striking plate on the back door yesterday, been rattling for 4 years. took me most of 3 minutes, feel very satisfied, took the rest of the day off

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back