The Green Frog
Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Great weekend cold but dry. A big thanks to Gordon and everyone who mucked In and helped out and to Chris and the staff at the frog who are always great. Got my batteries fitted thanks to Phil for his help and time its well appreciated and to Rae and Jeff for mucking in with the wee bits and pieces and I believe siver sprinter donated a few bits and pieces so Thanks mate. We’ve got a great community more like a big family who don’t mind helping each other out. Got a new fire pit from Jeff thanks again Jeff. It was good to see Gordon and moira on Saturday and i hope the next time wee see them she’s on the mend. Get my name down for next year and let me know in advance if I’m next to Georege so I can start stocking up on the Booz now.Hope everyone got home safe 👍👌

Last edited:
Just like Wully says, a great weekend and great community spirit. Thanks to Phil for testing my leisure battery and a massive thank you to Wully for giving me his leisure battery and not willing to accept anything in return. What a guy. Well done to Meg for the quiz and again thanks to the Laird for organising the weekend

Once again a great meeting at the Frog organised by the Laird meeting up with old friends and meeting new ones most of you know it's a hard time for me at this time and its good being with friends
Got home around 3 this afternoon left on Tuesday in the rain arrived home in the rain see you all some time next year hope you all have great Christmas and a Happy New Year

Many thanks to you all for the kind words,as previously stated we have a great community spirit.yor generosity is second to none imho.
thanks to meg for quizzing,Robert for his contributions and donations again ,we are thinking on you at this time robert .
pauline and Roy for their great work selling tickets and cleaning up as did chris,thea,and all other helpers ,greatly appreciated ,wully for battery ,I could go on and on but as I said community spirit is great
rae my wingman helps me greatly and a lot of folks dont see the wee helpers beavering away but many many thanks
NEXT YEAR WE ARE BOOKED UP FOR the WINTER ALREADY AND WILL POST THE EARLIER ONES AFTER the YEAR
Great to see some new members (first meeting) as usual seeing you lot again so nice Gordon and moira got over to visit HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR TAE YE ALL .
REGARDS

Last edited:
Many thanks to The Laird for organising this great event at the Green Frog and for the welcome we received from everyone on our first rally especially Wully when we first arrived on Thursday he kept us right, and Rae for sorting me a new fuse which had blown on our split charge circuit. Had a great time at the rally and some lovely walks and shared hook-up on last night with Derek (Trotter). Looking forward to the next and many more.
Cheers Reg and Val

I would just like to say thank you to Gordon for another great meet and thank you to all of the members for making us feel welcome again. Cheers Phil for the hard work on my batteries.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back