Continental Vanco 225 / 75 / 16CP 116R Camper Tyres

I have just booked my van in for 2 new front tyres £145 each including free fitting at a local tyre fitter . This was £50 per tyre cheaper than the lowest quote I have had . https://www.asdatyres.co.uk/?gclid=...RGUvVILIwRdi2Ggt7PQeEX-OcVipklxYaAp7tEALw_wcB
I posted earlier about Kwik-Fit offers,
join Quidco and you get 3.9% cashback on Kwik-Fit purchases

Quidco will register your link through them then you will receive the cashback but you also get a few other offers, Kwik-Fit price for fitting two of those tyres is £265 but if you enter code CONTI10 you get 10% off which brings it to £238.50, then you get your 3.9% back which is £9.30 so your two tyres fitted will be about £229.

kwik fit.jpg
Also you can claim £15 back from Kwik-Fit after you have purchased the tyres

So you are paying £107 per tyre, this might not help you but it could help someone else

I got my Four Season from Selecta Tyres fitted and they worked out around £120 each all in. Mine are 15” though so certainly not a straight comparison and it is over a year ago now I think. Been impressed with them though Jeff

Prices vary and you need to TREAD carefully but dont be DEFLATED as its a new year and im sure things can be PATCHED up.

Last edited:
I posted earlier about Kwik-Fit offers,
join Quidco and you get 3.9% cashback on Kwik-Fit purchases

Quidco will register your link through them then you will receive the cashback but you also get a few other offers, Kwik-Fit price for fitting two of those tyres is £265 but if you enter code CONTI10 you get 10% off which brings it to £238.50, then you get your 3.9% back which is £9.30 so your two tyres fitted will be about £229.

View attachment 52364
Also you can claim £15 back from Kwik-Fit after you have purchased the tyres

So you are paying £107 per tyre, this might not help you but it could help someone else

Terry you are a STAR
I have just cancelled my previous supplier order and done what you have said . A nice saving thanks to you Terry (y)

Terry you are a STAR
I have just cancelled my previous supplier order and done what you have said . A nice saving thanks to you Terry (y)
I never considered Kwik-Fit before until I noticed a good offer on hotukdeals and I was surprised that they were competitive but even without the discounts they are reasonably priced, with the discounts and the cash back they will take a lot of beating, they gave me a free visual brake check and a free tracking check as well so I was thinking they are going to tell me that I need some jobs done but no, both were OK.
I am pleased to have helped someone save a bit😊

I never considered Kwik-Fit before until I noticed a good offer on hotukdeals and I was surprised that they were competitive but even without the discounts they are reasonably priced, with the discounts and the cash back they will take a lot of beating, they gave me a free visual brake check and a free tracking check as well so I was thinking they are going to tell me that I need some jobs done but no, both were OK.
(y)

Thanks Terry and they are also coming to fit them at my home address all in with that price ;):D

Kwik Fit are very competitive for web purchases - just don't walk in and expect a good deal.

Kwik fit is the company I have to use with my car lease. Never had a problem with them and their mobile service has been excellent.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back