Control panel blank!!

Hymer Snobs

Can anyone, especially if you're currently at Whittingham & Goosnargh, shed any light as to why the control panel on my 2008 Hymer should suddenly have gone blank?

I only noticed when I went to disconnect the thermal sensor to get my Truma boiler fired up so not sure when it went. Checked all connections and fuses and now at a loss. Not an emergency as everything appears to work still but any electrical geniuses out there who have an idea be most appreciated... or meet me at my van if you're bored😁

Thanks

Can anyone, especially if you're currently at Whittingham & Goosnargh, shed any light as to why the control panel on my 2008 Hymer should suddenly have gone blank?

I only noticed when I went to disconnect the thermal sensor to get my Truma boiler fired up so not sure when it went. Checked all connections and fuses and now at a loss. Not an emergency as everything appears to work still but any electrical geniuses out there who have an idea be most appreciated... or meet me at my van if you're bored😁

Thanks
Problem solved, apparently it's a known phenomenon on this panel where they decide to turn themselves off. I rebooted by switching 12v on and off and it came back on but date, time etc at 01/01.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back