Coronavirus Now In France

According to the BBC, UK authorities are trying to trace 2000 people recently returned from Wuhan.

I need a sick bucket having read that distinctly nasty comment!

Just have a different funny bone to you, Millie, it's called black humour. :)

I'm actually someone who would be right at the front of the firing line for succumbing to something like coronavirus, if it finds me. 😱

But I firmly believe that if we can't laugh at ourselves, what can we laugh at? ;)

Everyone is, understandably, getting a bit jittery about this new virus.

My sister has even asked me to take her some of my face masks in a couple of days time!
Not quite sure how they'd help, they're just the white surgical type, no extra-special filtering etc.

1580226974776.png

I'll let her have them - she doesn't own a moho ;) :devilish: 😁

Everyone is, understandably, getting a bit jittery about this new virus.

My sister has even asked me to take her some of my face masks in a couple of days time!
Not quite sure how they'd help, they're just the white surgical type, no extra-special filtering etc.

View attachment 52760

I'll let her have them - she doesn't own a moho ;) :devilish: 😁
Not yet anyway, she only wants the masks so that you can't wear them :devilish:

Just have a different funny bone to you, Millie, it's called black humour. :)

I'm actually someone who would be right at the front of the firing line for succumbing to something like coronavirus, if it finds me. 😱

But I firmly believe that if we can't laugh at ourselves, what can we laugh at? ;)

I have told it where you live Marie. Nothing personal you understand. ;)

I am just a couple of miles downwind from the 2 victims in the RVI. If I'm going down, I'm taking as many as possible with me. :(

Not sure what good those masks are they are all wearing - my wife who is a community nurse said they'll only last a few minutes and once damp from condensation/breath there as good as a sieve! Even proper medical filtered ones must be changed every half an hour.

Made me smile seeing 2 chinese students walking through grounds of UEA - both with masks on - no one else had one on so what on earth......

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back