Could This be a Super Cheap and Good Large Lithium Storage Battery ?

RAW

This battery looks like it could be really good value at the moment, 280AH for £660, I bought one of the cheap Ecoworthy batteries for testing and it seems alright so far. I ended up buying a power bank rather than additional storage batteries in the Black Friday sales, one of these, for the bus
PXL_20231211_142017925.jpg
The battery here from Ecowrthy does look particularly good and I think their products seem well made, well from what I have seen so far, take a look....
https://uk.eco-worthy.com/products/12v-280ah-lifepo4-lithium-battery

My only small gripe with the Anker Product above is that the phone App is very basic, it would be nice if it kept a history of inputs and outputs. One useful feature is that on Muriel the bus there is an independent 600W inverter on the engine side so I can adjust the charge input settings of the Anker Unit to match the max output of an inverter.
Screenshot_20231211-142152.png

@RAW
The only obvious down side with these cheap batteries is often they lack low temp disconnect so all your charging sources need to be able to stop charging once temp is getting down to near zero C.

The low temp disconnect in my Renogy has already kicked in for a few days over the past couple of weeks but not long enough yet to need to turn on my seed tray heater that it stands on!

I know when you click on the link, it shows the battery is £660 and that is discounted from £1200 or something, but that £1200 will be total BS, so don't think you are saving that much at today's typical Lithium Prices.

Having said that, £660 is a good price for 280Ah of LiFePO4 Battery.
Personally, I couldn't buy that much capacity for much cheaper at Trade prices.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back