Distance

I think you should come and show your stickers off at Hereford Steve. Have you thought about coming along to New Year?

Be careful where you put stickers as mot here are getting tough on impaired vision due to stickers and furry dice etc on front screens,there are many new regs from june and mot testers are getting there humpy heads on.

Be careful where you put stickers as mot here are getting tough on impaired vision due to stickers and furry dice etc on front screens,there are many new regs from june and mot testers are getting there humpy heads on.
Always been part of the MOT. Windscreen is there for a reason, and working for DVSA there have been several recent accidents involving pedestrians and buses where vision has been impaired due to obstructions in the field of vision. Plenty of other places to stick stuff to 👍

Displaying our W sticker here in our village in Thailand.
A mere 5800 miles on a great circle route but at least 6000 in reality.
Not expecting "many waves" ?
Parking, Fresh water, grey/black water disposal and EHU available. 5 5 5 5

Always been part of the MOT. Windscreen is there for a reason, and working for DVSA there have been several recent accidents involving pedestrians and buses where vision has been impaired due to obstructions in the field of vision. Plenty of other places to stick stuff to 👍
My daughter had her car failed because of sat nav!
Testers can remove them to give a pass if they want.
To be fair she had other things so it wasn't just that.
He probably wanted to get some brownie points with VOSA by proving how thorough he was.

Saw some on a van on an Aire at St Lo this summer. I spoke to the owner who said they never go on the forums :rolleyes:.
K :unsure:

Strange i seen a w/c on a van in glenarm but no one around,must have been over at castle filling there faces in the cafe.glenarm 2.jpg

Only ever seen one in Brittany at Pont Suval parking now has height restriction

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back