Do You Have............

..........an Avatar on MH?
If not I strongly recommend that you get one post haste lest someone infers you have a dodgy old Hymer with the suspension collapsed on the offside and a roof access ladder on the nearside rather than the rear.
And he thought I wouldn't notice!
(BTW, Phil, the return key now automatically capitalises the first paragraph word. Thanks for that. Things are improving by the minute thanks to your over-use of the midnight oil.).

Colin ???

That looks strangely like you climbing on top of my van ?

Am I to guess Phil set your avatar for you ? Lol ?

That looks strangely like you climbing on top of my van ?

Am I to guess Phil set your avatar for you ? Lol ?

It is indeed I, Tes.
Paul and me gave Phil a hand with his solar panels whilst on Anglesey earlier this year.
Now your hubby has changed my avatar to one of me looking unusually happy!
I trust you are well, Tes - I'm looking forward to seeing you at the end of August.

Colin ???

I am well, Lots better than I was. I recently had 2 amazing weeks of little pain. I got so much done, It was horrible feeling useless. Although it's gone a bit backward this week, it's no longer debilitating. So happy.
How are you? Looking forward to seeing to too... :)

I am well, Lots better than I was. I recently had 2 amazing weeks of little pain. I got so much done, It was horrible feeling useless. Although it's gone a bit backward this week, it's no longer debilitating. So happy.
How are you? Looking forward to seeing to too... :)

Alive, well and temporarily inhabiting France, thanks Tes.
Phil mentioned that you've joined him on his diet and that it seems to help you in more than one way. I'm really happy about that - long may it last!
Take care of each other,
Colin ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back