Dr. Evadne Hinge & Dame Hilda Bracket

Where on earth did you find this, bloomin' 'eck, we saw these two real drag queens at Buxton Opera House many years ago and it was a truly wonderful show by two extremely talented performers, 'tis sad that their version of transvestite has gone

Last edited:
Those were the days when you could watch TV, nowadays the rainbow lot would storm the stage in protest.

Where on earth did you find this, bloomin' 'eck, we saw these two real drag queens at Buxton Opera House many years ago and it was a truly wonderful show by two extremely talented performers, 'tis sad that their version of transvestite has gone
We watched a Billy Connolly show the other day and he and Kenny Everette did a skit on them so I looked for the original two, they kept going until 2002 then one of them died, the other is still working but on his own.

Got to admit, I could never stand H&B from the very first time I saw them. blooming awful

not everyone's cup of tea.

We watched a Billy Connolly show the other day and he and Kenny Everette did a skit on them so I looked for the original two, they kept going until 2002 then one of them died, the other is still working but on his own.
Was it Bracket Unhinged, or vice versa, Kev? :rolleyes: Surely it's perfectly normal for a pair of men to be cross dressers [although they obviously quite enjoy it. as I misquote Billy Connolly ...], and then perform together on stage singing G&S songs from a pre-politically correct era. albeit one where such practice would have got you a cell on the same row as Oscar Wilde ...

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back