Ducato seat squab swap

Trotter

I’ve been scratching my head how to swap over the seat squabs ( driver and passenger sit upons).
I seldom carry a passenger, and as a result the seats are getting uneven wear.

I realise that I could fit a seat cover to tidy up the cab. But that’s not going to equal the wear rate.
The wear is on the drivers seat because it’s also my arm chair when parked.

Can anyone offer advice? I’ll be at all three Jeff’s North England meets, for practical advice.

I’ve been scratching my head how to swap over the seat squabs ( driver and passenger sit upons).
I seldom carry a passenger, and as a result the seats are getting uneven wear.

I realise that I could fit a seat cover to tidy up the cab. But that’s not going to equal the wear rate.
The wear is on the drivers seat because it’s also my arm chair when parked.

Can anyone offer advice? I’ll be at all three Jeff’s North England meets, for practical advice.
You will find that if you swap them over Del you will need to put two new seatbelt anchor points.I had to put one as both my seat are drivers seats it's doable.

Jeff, I don’t want to swap the seat frames, only the sit upon’s. Let’s call them “squabs”, just for the criac.

I have done it with a sprinter van, it was a easy enough, you will need to remove the seats then there should be bolts underneath holding the seat squabs in place.
If you haven’t managed to do it by the next time you are up my way call in and I will have a look for you.

I have done it with a sprinter van, it was a easy enough, you will need to remove the seats then there should be bolts underneath holding the seat squabs in place.
If you haven’t managed to do it by the next time you are up my way call in and I will have a look for you.
Cheers Richard. My list of jobs is getting longer every day.

Del did you ever get that doors stop I gave you fitted ? I had to take mine off and fit it on Annie's so I've just fitted a new one back on mine .

Del did you ever get that doors stop I gave you fitted ? I had to take mine off and fit it on Annie's so I've just fitted a new one back on mine .
Within minutes of you giving it to me. Thankyou on both my and Annies behalf.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back