• Hello, If you are looking for the YouTuber Special Camp - Gregg Virgoe Meetup please CLICK HERE

Edinburgh Rally 20th - 25th September 2019

Edinburgh Rally 20th - 25th September 2019
Posted by Biggarmac
Drum Estate, Danderhall, Edinburgh, EH16 4SL
Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Atlantic/Reykjavik)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Atlantic/Reykjavik

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

runnach

If really pushed, you could try here, I'd call firth, though. Track down can be like the Somme at times.

I bought my safe fill from here, which I take over in the car. http://www.installoil.co.uk/products-and-services/autogas-lpg.html

I note Roseisle Motor home dealer and rentals have LPG, don't know if they sell to public, worth a call though, as just off the A1.

harrym

This rally is the first in the Scottish rally series.

1) This Rally

2) Scottish Borders Rally 27th September - 2nd October 2019

3) The Green Frog Rally 10th-15th October 2019

This is on a bus route with frequent buses to the centre of Edinburgh. The field has fresh water and chemical toilet disposal.
The entry is opposite the Co-op store at Danderhall.

The price will be £8.50 pun.

View attachment 48206View attachment 48207View attachment 48208
Please can you add me the list I'll stsy until monday cheers Harrym

Wully

Hi meg I thought I had my name down for this one. Can you please put us on your list if there’s room. Arrive Friday leave Monday

Busylizzy

Hi we would not be arriving until about ten pm earliest on tues due to B s work . So we are going to miss that night as would be gone first thing to get to vets so wouldn’t meet anyone. But we will make the Friday night .

Lee

Good to see you all having a good time, and what cracking weather you are all having ☀
Lovely to meet up Terry it's a shame you couldn't stay, I hope Bee is better soon.

Lee

Hope you all enjoy,wished I could’ve stayed but you know how not😖thank you all for the kind offer to feed me I must’ve looked malnourished 💀
You do appear to be wasting away but we do understand that you needed to attend too family matters.
I loved the new van and was jealous about the revesing lights.

Lee

Thanks Meg for a great meet, we felt well looked after by you.
We managed to get get into the city I the sunshine and had a wonderful time looking around shepherded by Wully finishing off in the Caledonian Waldorf Astoria for drinks urged on by our own Scotsman.
Then back to the Chinese Banquet for you're birthday.
What a brilliant day.
Sorry our trip was cut short, must do it again.

runnach

Thanks Meg for a great meet, we felt well looked after by you.
We managed to get get into the city I the sunshine and had a wonderful time looking around shepherded by Wully finishing off in the Caledonian Waldorf Astoria for drinks urged on by our own Scotsman.
Then back to the Chinese Banquet for you're birthday.
What a brilliant day.
Sorry our trip was cut short, must do it again.
Lee, I assume this was after prying you out from the SLK :ROFLMAO:

Pleased you both enjoyed my patch!!

Lee

Lee, I assume this was after prying you out from the SLK :ROFLMAO:

Pleased you both enjoyed my patch!!
Yes I don't think a SLK is on my list of must get cars, as you saw it doesn't really fit me.

I enjoyed your patch, it's a shame the weather deteriorated but at least we saw autumn arrive.

Biggarmac

Rally Organiser

Thank you everyone who came to the Drum. It was my first rally as a steward with this group. You all made it easy and a special thanks to all who came to the Bejing Banquet. See you all again somewhere.- I hope! Meg