Edinburgh Rally 20th - 25th September 2019

Edinburgh Rally 20th - 25th September 2019
Posted by Biggarmac
Drum Estate, Danderhall, Edinburgh, EH16 4SL
Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Atlantic/Reykjavik)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Atlantic/Reykjavik

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hope you all enjoy,wished I could’ve stayed but you know how not😖thank you all for the kind offer to feed me I must’ve looked malnourished 💀

You do appear to be wasting away but we do understand that you needed to attend too family matters.
I loved the new van and was jealous about the revesing lights.

Thanks Meg for a great meet, we felt well looked after by you.
We managed to get get into the city I the sunshine and had a wonderful time looking around shepherded by Wully finishing off in the Caledonian Waldorf Astoria for drinks urged on by our own Scotsman.
Then back to the Chinese Banquet for you're birthday.
What a brilliant day.
Sorry our trip was cut short, must do it again.

Lee, I assume this was after prying you out from the SLK :ROFLMAO:

Pleased you both enjoyed my patch!!
Yes I don't think a SLK is on my list of must get cars, as you saw it doesn't really fit me.

I enjoyed your patch, it's a shame the weather deteriorated but at least we saw autumn arrive.

Thank you everyone who came to the Drum. It was my first rally as a steward with this group. You all made it easy and a special thanks to all who came to the Bejing Banquet. See you all again somewhere.- I hope! Meg

Thank you everyone who came to the Drum. It was my first rally as a steward with this group. You all made it easy and a special thanks to all who came to the Bejing Banquet. See you all again somewhere.- I hope! Meg
Many thanks for organising this rally Meg. It was a right good do as we say round ere!

When you spoke about Drum to us we said that we had never been there. We remembered later that in actual fact we have visited several years ago. We used the site when we had tickets for Phantom of the Opera. It was great because the buses ran late enough to get back at night. It was a lovely spot. No wonder it was popular. Unfortunately we can't make the Christy Green Frog rally. Hope that you all have a great time.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back