Favourite Motorhome meal

Breakfast fry up is favourite, or, as an alternative, pancakes with fresh fruit & creme fraiche, or thick greek yogurt with good honey & fresh raspberries and always a big mug of proper coffee :coffee:

Breakfast fry up is favourite, or, as an alternative, pancakes with fresh fruit & creme fraiche, or thick greek yogurt with good honey & fresh raspberries and always a big mug of proper coffee :coffee:

Tend to save fry up for weekends but do love thick Greek yoghurt, honey and figs. Figs not always available so most other fruits are acceptable substitutes

Tend to save fry up for weekends but do love thick Greek yoghurt, honey and figs. Figs not always available so most other fruits are acceptable substitutes

Must admit we only have fry ups at home once in a while, but it's a regular van "treat" when we do get away in the camper.

I eat yoghurt, fruit & honey regularly. Another breakfast I have at home (and in the van) is proper porridge - not instant - made with Flahavan's Irish oats, cooked with half milk, half water, sprinkling of sunflower seeds and a bit of demarara sugar with (not too much!) fresh cream. Mmm mmmm

Neil eats a banana for breakfast every morning, regardless of where he is or what he eats after it ;)

We have done this several times when in Spain/Portugal. Really delicious and cost about €12 for 4 of us.

IMG_0333.PNG

For breakfast we have cereal with fruit usually bananas, proper porridge (with brown sugar if we have any sachets from Costa etc) or toast. Rarely have a fry up and if we do it's usually as a brunch...

Favourite Motorhome meal

Whats your favourite motorhome meal?
Fry an onion and add a can of tuna and a can of tinned chopped tomatoes. Pour over your favourite pasta. Quick and tasty for a no meat option.

Now, I've heard that the new 'Idahoan' range of instant mash in Tesco is very nice. They do different flavours, such as Garlic, cheese etc. I've bought some to try (original flavour).

I'm not usually that keen on instant mash, although I have used Smash when tent camping, but I'll give it a go.

We have tried this... It's good!

Much, much better than smash. Garlic one is good, if you like garlic that is.

My favourite when out in the van is chicken and chorizo with orzo. (Home made of course)

42820D4C-AEE5-4B93-BC5C-772552CD14D2.png

I must confess to breakfast fry up
Stornoway black pudding
Potato scone
Soft drizzly fried egg

Tattie scone on base,sbp on scone,egg laid on top ,puncture a let yoke drizzle down it all .mmmmmm

Not so much a meal but about once a week I like to knock up a batch of girdle scones in the frying pan,quick and easy for lunch with jam and cream,ideal for those without an oven.

Reactions: Rec

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back