Frogstar discounts.

Thanks for that, I've been looking at the 300ah Lithium battery at £999.99 and with the discount bought it for £850.00, free delivery, 10 years warranty and £150 off, can't be bad. Thanks again

Reg and Val
I've been looking at the 200Ah version, but, after the spree over the last 3 weeks or so, Elaine and theBank Manager stand in unison [unlike Liz & Kamikwase] and say, 'Keep looking' ... :). I'll see how the Inverter settles dowm, what our regular usage turns out to be [accepting that there's bound to be the 'we could use the Inverter for that ...' and then look at replacing the 120Ah KS Energy Lithium. Battery Box space is quite tight, so there could be [another] trade off between the ideal and what will fit! Not to mention the Bank balance [Isaid not to mention the Bank balance]

Steve

I've been looking at the 200Ah version, but, after the spree over the last 3 weeks or so, Elaine and theBank Manager stand in unison [unlike Liz & Kamikwase] and say, 'Keep looking' ... :). I'll see how the Inverter settles dowm, what our regular usage turns out to be [accepting that there's bound to be the 'we could use the Inverter for that ...' and then look at replacing the 120Ah KS Energy Lithium. Battery Box space is quite tight, so there could be [another] trade off between the ideal and what will fit! Not to mention the Bank balance [Isaid not to mention the Bank balance]

Steve
One reason I chose this battery apart from the price is the dimensions of the battery, it will fit into the space I have my 2 x 110 lead acid batteries. I am limited for space in my pvc camper and wanting extra capacity this battery should fit the bill.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back