Fuel consumption on Autosleeper Winchcombe Mercedes

TrevandJenny

We are considering changing to a AS Winchcombe, There are a few around at present mostly the same price with low milage and only a couple of years old.
Can any owners advise the fuel consumption on one of these, If we listen to the salesmen they do 35 plus MPG. I am not so sure.

Thanks

Trev & Jen

We have a Autosleeper winchcombe and absolutely love the layout,and the merc engine along with the auto box are superb, we have just come back from touring France and although I haven’t clocked the fuel consumption I would say it is doing somewhere around 27 to 30 mpg depending on driving conditions,
But as I don’t do hundreds of thousands of miles per year I really don’t mind the fuel consumption, as it is a superb motorhome

Thank you for your advice, I tend to drive more modestly these days and was hoping to get the same consumption as with the Broadway around 33 MPG.
I must admit 60 is about tops for me now, What speed do you drive at to obtain 27/30????

Usually between 65 to 70 but as I have said I don’t calculate my mpg but the last fill with mostly motorway driving I did 430 miles and it took just over 68 litres to fill up again

The Autosleeper owners club website has a chart of fuel consumption on all their models provided by members own experience. Unfortunately their is only one entry for the Winchcombe and that gives average of 26mpg.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back