Wednesday, June 19, 2024 - 02:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 10:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Wednesday, June 19, 2024 - 02:00 PM
End: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 10:00 AM
In the past we have been welcomed at the golf club which is next door to the campsite where we can purchase reasonably priced drinks at the bar.

Hopefully, nothing's changed there & at midnight on the 20th the members start a round of golf where each player takes along a bottle of whisky.

Imagine!

Earlier than that Jeff...over 12th.June 13.15pm...back 26th June 11.00am.......going for 14 days cos never been before....leaving a day late in case of hangover!!!....Alec.

I'll also be going over on the 12th, two weeks is not really enough to discover the Orkneys, after the. last meet my wife & I took the ferry to Westray where we saw loads of puffins.
This year I hope to make it to Hoy.

I'll also be going over on the 12th, two weeks is not really enough to discover the Orkneys, after the. last meet my wife & I took the ferry to Westray where we saw loads of puffins.
This year I hope to make it to Hoy.
Give our regards to the Old Man ... :ROFLMAO:. Often wondered what his first name is, probably Andrew or Anthony, 'cos I often see 'Man Ahoy'; presumably the Spacebar stuck, as did the CapLock key ...

Steve (reaching for coat on shuggly peg)

Last edited:
Back