Wednesday, June 19, 2024 - 02:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 10:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Wednesday, June 19, 2024 - 02:00 PM
End: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 - 10:00 AM
good deal phil well done for anyone hesitating it’s a fantastic location so much to see and do we have been twice the first time for the bare bones the second we spent 2 weeks exploring and wild camping

WOW, 50% reduction, this is a significant saving for those attending the meet.

Anyone thinking about grassing the code, beware. Ve ave vayes of making suspects talk, like water boarding with Buckfast 😳

Hi Phil after a lot of debate over our grown up sons seizures we have taken the decision to cancel our Orkney adventure we feel we need to be within a drivable distance from home in case we are needed hope you all have a fabulous time.

Hi Phil after a lot of debate over our grown up sons seizures we have taken the decision to cancel our Orkney adventure we feel we need to be within a drivable distance from home in case we are needed hope you all have a fabulous time.
Sorry to hear about your son Annie, we hope things go okay for him. Our thoughts are with you all. Thea & Donald

Hello Phil, can you add us to your reserve list please, for hard standing EHU pitch? 7.5m, plus, ideally our tow car near by. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello Phil, can you add us to your reserve list please, for hard standing EHU pitch? 7.5m, plus, ideally our tow car near by. Thanks
I can add you, but I cannot guarantee which pitch may become available if one does; all I can do is offer you that pitch.

I can add you, but I cannot guarantee which pitch may become available if one does; all I can do is offer you that pitch.
That's fine, we'll see what becomes available, if any, and take it from there. We can't ask for anything more. Thanks though.

A wee change of plans, we are now available these dates. With or without leccy, as long as 6.4m fits, we're ready if space becomes available.

A wee change of plans, we are now available these dates. With or without leccy, as long as 6.4m fits, we're ready if space becomes available.
I've had to cancel due to medical stuff so maybe Phil will let you have my space?

Regards,
Del

Back