Gas Bottle 6 Kilo

Penny13

We are at the Dorset meet does anyone have a 6 kilo gas bottle going spare ? Happy to pay 💰

Pm sent

We have personally this is for a fellow camper new to it all.
I’ve no idea what this means.
But if it helps. Calor will charge £49.99 rental on the bottle. Plus the gas. Although it’s not rental. It’s an ongoing refilling charge.
That way they do not have to refund the fee, even if you can remember where you put the rental agreement.
Bottles on EBay fetch from £45 up to £60. I know of a member who got,I believe £60+.
I’ll bring it to Dorset with me, if you’re definitely interested, @ £35. If not, I’ll not bother. I’ll be touring the West Country after Burton Bradstock, and the last thing I’d want is a bottle rolling around for another three weeks.

I’ve no idea what this means.
But if it helps. Calor will charge £49.99 rental on the bottle. Plus the gas. Although it’s not rental. It’s an ongoing refilling charge.
That way they do not have to refund the fee, even if you can remember where you put the rental agreement.
Bottles on EBay fetch from £45 up to £60. I know of a member who got,I believe £60+.
I’ll bring it to Dorset with me, if you’re definitely interested, @ £35. If not, I’ll not bother. I’ll be touring the West Country after Burton Bradstock, and the last thing I’d want is a bottle rolling around for another three weeks.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back