Gas level sensors

Looks as though they only work with bottles 11kg and larger... shame :(
They work on any size bottle or tank. I have them on a 3.9kg propane bottle and a 6kg bottle. If your bottle is not listed there is a custom section where you enter the size (height) of the bottle.

Looks as though they only work with bottles 11kg and larger... shame :(
Got them from gas it Gordon https://www.gasit.co.uk/bluetooth-gas-level-sensors.html I got two sensors and the Bluetooth display for inside van think I was £155. But if you’ve only got one bottle you only need the one sensor £55 and the app for the phone or iPad works better than the Bluetooth senor so I wouldn’t bother with that.
I bought mine from the Mopeka website in the USA. even with postage it worked out cheaper than Gas-it uk

Well only had these things a couple of months and my opinion. One has stopped working altogether replaced the battery but still no joy think it’s goosed to be honest they look and feel really cheaply made if I could have seen and felt them before I bought them I think I wouldn’t have bothered. think I bummed them up on the idea being a good one and not the experience of owning them for a while so just my opinion They do work but the conditions have to be perfect and are a bit fiddly to get a connection.

Well only had these things a couple of months and my opinion. One has stopped working altogether replaced the battery but still no joy think it’s goosed to be honest they look and feel really cheaply made if I could have seen and felt them before I bought them I think I wouldn’t have bothered. think I bummed them up on the idea being a good one and not the experience of owning them for a while so just my opinion They do work but the conditions have to be perfect and are a bit fiddly to get a connection.
I would talk to gas-it Because they are not cheap and should be under warranty. Mine have been fine all year. One is on the bbq gas bottle so it gets moved about on all surfaces and weathers. The other is on a gas-it bottle in the gas cupboard. Good luck.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back