Gas regulator

Steeko00

Free Member

Hi

We have just purchased a new campervan, Sunliving Flexo SP. It didn't have a gas bottle in it but we had a spare Flogas bottle from the BBQ so we are going to use it. The van did come with a pigtail to connect to the bottle but no regulator. I can't find the right one to fit. The flogas is a 27mm and the pigtail has a very large male fitment at the end. Any ideas of what I need to order? Thanks

Sorry, I meant new to us, it's a 2015 model. Maybe regulator is the wrong word, its the part that connects onto the top of the gas cylinder which in turn is connected by a hose to the van.

I think this is what I need...?

Screenshot_20230614_165143_eBay.jpg

Sorry, I meant new to us, it's a 2015 model. Maybe regulator is the wrong word, its the part that connects onto the top of the gas cylinder which in turn is connected by a hose to the van.

I think this is what I need...?

View attachment 68050
The picture above says not regulated pressure so it maybe what you need to connect your bottle to the van but You'll still need a regulator Are you sure you don't have one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Regulator-...=truma+motorhome+gas+regulator,aps,176&sr=8-1
already mounted in your vans gas bottle locker

Last edited:
Hi, Yes that is in the gas bottle box screwed to the side. I've ordered the other part and see if it connects OK to the pigtail. Thanks

Hi, Yes that is in the gas bottle box screwed to the side.
Thats the regulator. Is it worth buying the connector wouldn't the money be better spent put towards getting the correct gas bottle

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back