Glasgow LEZ

2cv

Here’s details of the Glasgow LEZ. Not due to affect vans till 2022 and probably not a place many would enter anyway, but it will become important not to mistakenly turn off the M8. There are 40+ other areas in Scotland identified as in need of LEZs, which may make touring a bit of a minefield. Certainly plenty seem to get caught out in the ones near the M25.
Worth noting that anything other than Euro 6 will be excluded.

Here’s details of the Glasgow LEZ. Not due to affect vans till 2022 and probably not a place many would enter anyway, but it will become important not to mistakenly turn off the M8. There are 40+ other areas in Scotland identified as in need of LEZs, which may make touring a bit of a minefield. Certainly plenty seem to get caught out in the ones near the M25.
I had a look at the map (well, current map anyway. I bet it grows!) and I doubt if anyone in a motorhome would want to go in there as just about nowhere to park.
bit of a bugger though for anyone who needs to pick up bigger items from a shop in their vans (or collect/deliver to their own city centre shops! I bet the business owners will be well chuffed with this!!)

Reactions: 2cv
Not more bloomin' lezzies, them rug munchers are getting everywhere

Oops, that's me banned again

My euro 5 came up as free for London when I checked recently!!!!

Bill - would I be correct in assuming that with an EV (not hybrid) there will be no problem in entering any of the planned (or existing LEZ in the UK)? I tried the basic Glasgow vehicle checker which has no option for EV.
Thanks
Tony

Bill - would I be correct in assuming that with an EV (not hybrid) there will be no problem in entering any of the planned (or existing LEZ in the UK)? I tried the basic Glasgow vehicle checker which has no option for EV.
Thanks
Tony

As far as I know all lezs and ulezs allow electric vehicles in freely. The Glasgow checker is still being developed, but it basically excludes diesel other than Euro 6 and petrol before Euro 4, so about 2013 for diesel and 2004 for petrol.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back