Green or Blue poll

Should blue be the forums default colour to prevent confusion with wild camping?

• Yes, blue should be the default.

Votes: 71 70.3%
  • No, green should be the default.

Votes: 30 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Admin

Administator

Hi,

There is now a blue style available on this website. you can try it by:

1) Click "Motorhomer Green" in the bottom left of this page.
2) Select " Motorhomer Blue".

You can switch back in the same way.

Both colours will always be available to choose from but should blue be the forums default colour to prevent confusion with wild camping?

+1 for Jeff's thought about linking the two forums.

I honestly find the blue option less comfortable to view. Definitely needs more feedback for balance.

Having multiple options is very good and the most important to my mind. I prefer the blue myself (as orange is not an option)

I'm easily confused so would opt for different colours but it quite a bright blue.....
That's interesting. I think it is a fairly muted pastel blue. I wonder if different browsers are picking up the colour code differently for display? (I use Firefox on a PC running Windows 10)

🤠 🦓 🐱

I do prefer the blue, if only for the reason that it's easier to remember which site I'm on. Now, if only there was a way to prevent the deja vu effect of seeing exactly the same posts as the ones posted on the WC site!

I think green then they are linked by colour a lot of other forums are blue don’t want to get confused with them 😂😂

i have set mine to the blue option so i know which site i’m on , i’m easily confused

I like the blue better. I don't think it's too bright. At least I won't get confused now. Didn't Motorhomer used to be blue when it first started?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back