Green or Blue poll

Should blue be the forums default colour to prevent confusion with wild camping?

• Yes, blue should be the default.

Votes: 71 70.3%
  • No, green should be the default.

Votes: 30 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trying the blue, but no strong opinion either way. Let's see what the third option is ๐Ÿ˜‰

Came in late to this.
Isnโ€™t the real clue, despite colour, one is called Wildcamping, beginning with a W.
This one is Motorhomer.
Where is the confusion?

Came in late to this.
Isnโ€™t the real clue, despite colour, one is called Wildcamping, beginning with a W.
This one is Motorhomer.
Where is the confusion?
Dont you start me about the old dotting farts like me on here. :unsure:

Lee, he can create his own "Clan MacPhil" (y)
Perhaps it could be red white and blue in stripes , I don't think plad will work possibly a bit to fussy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Totally run with the idea of green linking both sites together but I like being able to instantly distinguish which site Iโ€™m looking at, so will leave mine on blue.

Reactions: Caz
The more I use the blue, the more I love it and it makes it a breeze to know which site you're using. I'm still feeling loyal to the idea of all 3 sister sites having similar 'branding' but it's definitely blue for me now. Maybe just having the same sort of layout and style is enough of a nod to site 'sisterhood'. I'd be gutted if the blue disappeared now!

nothing wrong with green but I prefer blue!

because its brighter and more cheery rather like say: the difference between a major chord v a minor one

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back