Until: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, May 7, 2020 - 12:00 PM
End: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 01:00 PM

Lee

Please check the details in the first post.
There some things you need to know about the meet and we need some details from you plus payment in advance.

Kevin B

Please check the details in the first post.
There some things you need to know about the meet and we need some details from you plus payment in advance.
Hi Lee, what are the details I need to know about the meet and what details do you need from me. Please send me the payment details and I will forward on the payment.
Look forward to meeting you.
Regards Kevin Buchan.

Linda

Rally Organiser

Hi Lee, what are the details I need to know about the meet and what details do you need from me. Please send me the payment details and I will forward on the payment.
Look forward to meeting you.
Regards Kevin Buchan.
All the details you need to know are in the 1st post of this thread. So we need to know how many nights as well as number breakfasts and supper you would like. The way to pay (by PayPa) will be added shortly.

alwaysared

All the details you need to know are in the 1st post of this thread. So we need to know how many nights as well as number breakfasts and supper you would like. The way to pay (by PayPa) will be added shortly.
Can we be added to the list please?
Hope you are both okay.
Sorry I didn't pay attention to the first post :confused: We will be staying all 5 nights with 2 x suppers and no breakfasts, thanks.

Regards,
Del

Reactions: Lee

St3v3