Hi All,

Glenn

Hi All,

Well after 6 months i can gladly say my self build Ducato is finished, hope to make some of the meets this year.

Hi, welcome aboard.

Would like to see pics of your van build, if you have any.

Edina;n32714 said:
Hi, welcome aboard.

Would like to see pics of your van build, if you have any.

Thanks, i will put some pics on as soon as new phone turns up as the pics are on the dying one, then il have to work out how to load them, im afraid all this stuff IS rocket science to me

Glenn;n32770 said:
Thanks, i will put some pics on as soon as new phone turns up as the pics are on the dying one, then il have to work out how to load them, im afraid all this stuff IS rocket science to me

To upload pics from your computer, click on the clipboard icon next to the A and paste the pic address into the box that appears below the post (you may have to scroll down a little to see it). Finally select the size you want.
If you have any probs send me a message and I'll try and help you.

Edina;n32771 said:
To upload pics from your computer, click on the clipboard icon next to the A and paste the pic address into the box that appears below the post (you may have to scroll down a little to see it). Finally select the size you want.
If you have any probs send me a message and I'll try and help you.

Thankyou, il try with the new phone if it comes tomorrow as il have to try and load pics from the old one, something wrong with the laptop too, well its me aswell, done so much work to this van but am useless when it comes to things like Android phones and laptops, thanks again

Hi welcome :b0212:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back