Hollingworth Lake Campsite , Littleborough 15th 16th 17th & 18th November 2019 ( HARD STANDING )

Hollingworth Lake Campsite , Littleborough 15th 16th 17th & 18th November 2019 ( HARD STANDING )
Posted by jeffmossy
Hollingworth lake , Littleborough , Lancashire
Friday, November 15, 2019 - 08:00 AM
Until: Monday, November 18, 2019 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I will be collecting fees on Saturday morning outside my van 9.30 - 11.00 am , Please try and have the correct money . Also please DO NOT DRIVE ON THE GRASS , keep on the gravel track at all times . money . For those of you who have not been before we will be situated through the wooden gate on the R/H side just as you go over the small bridge at the entrance to the campsite

Last edited:
The List

1. Jeffmossy EHU
  2. Johndoris EHU
  3. Yorkslass EHU Steward
  4. Caz EHU
  5. Chrisb1701 EHU
  6. Aly1 EHU
  7. Lancaster Cal EHU
  8. Marymary EHU
  9. Kimbowbill EHU
  10. Peter51 EHU
  11. RoaminRog EHU
  12. FERENZA EHU
  13. RAW
  14. Jillyhug
  15. RichardSpencer EHU
  16. The griffos EHU
  17. Timberman EHU
  18. 21 Allen EHU
  19. Steveandjulie EHU
  20. 4x4man EHU
  21. earby mick EHU
  22. Chrispi
  23. Shabbins EHU
  24. RayM EHU
  25. LeeJan EHU
  26. Donrevy
  27. Paulajc77
  28. TissyD
  29. Paulhelenwilco
  30. EL Sid
  31. Meduck
  32. Veggiechris
  33. SOD IT
Sorry that I have to cancel at short notice, a friend needs help that weekend. Pauline & I will miss you, best wishes, RayM

Yes Caz , Park next to Mary and Allen and plug into the next available EHU box . Please park together on the same side of the track . Thanks

Thanks Jeff. Mary can't remember where she parked last year and I have only a vague recollection - I think we were somewhere on the left, if you turn right going in the gate and go round almost to the gate into the other bit of the site - is that right?

It depends on what time you will be arriving , if you get there before me you will have to go to the reception and they will open one of the gates but I am not sure which one , if that is the case then just go and get a spot and plug in for the time being . it could be that I have to move you when I arrive as we have got to do some maneuvering to get all the vans on EHU who have asked for it and leave access space for others who have large vans

Reactions: Caz
@jeffmossy - Sorry having to pull from this one, not got long as have to be on a Train Monday morning early doors and can't arrive til later Saturday, plus had Man Flu for the past few days and not feeling good, hopefully will make the Green Frog meet and see folk there
Hopefully someone can take my spot - Cheers and have a great time all those who are going, sorry @Peter51 - see you soon :)

Hi Jeff,
I will not be arriving until later on Saturday now as I have a meeting in York. I should be there about 6pm so should not be a problem. I plan to stay until Monday. Since I am only there for 2 nights I should not need electric and can get by without it if anyone else wants my hook up they are welcome.
See you Saturday

@jeffmossy - Sorry having to pull from this one, not got long as have to be on a Train Monday morning early doors and can't arrive til later Saturday, plus had Man Flu for the past few days and not feeling good, hopefully will make the Green Frog meet and see folk there
Hopefully someone can take my spot - Cheers and have a great time all those who are going, sorry @Peter51 - see you soon :)
Oo thats a shame Robert, I was looking forward to it. I am home now from the 18th so we can hook up when you are back from wherever you are going on Monday! Sorry about the lurgy and hope you are feeling better soon, P

Reactions: RAW
Sorry to hear that Jeff, I have a printout of places in Spain for you, I will see if anyone is going to the Green Frog (maybe Peter) and ask them to pass it on to you. I am leaving for Spain myself in a couple of weeks so I won't see anybody till spring next year.
By the way any idea what's happening with the fees for the club this year, I understand all DD have been cancelled?
Phil.

Sorry to hear that Jeff, I have a printout of places in Spain for you, I will see if anyone is going to the Green Frog (maybe Peter) and ask them to pass it on to you. I am leaving for Spain myself in a couple of weeks so I won't see anybody till spring next year.
By the way any idea what's happening with the fees for the club this year, I understand all DD have been cancelled?
Phil.
I tagged Jeff in the post about me not going. I do think Jeff is still attending. Confusion ?!

What a shame , hope to see you soon , dont forget we are at the rugby club over the new year , you are more than welcome . Take Care . Jeff

Reactions: RAW
Phil.

We will be there Phil and thank you very much for the printout . I will see you soon . Jeff

Don't forget we have got the bar in the rugby club open for us on Saturday evening 19.30pm and we will be having a quiz night 20.00pm . ( The club is about a 5 min walk from the campsite )

Hi Jeff we will be arriving first thing Saturday morning as can't get there Friday and leaving Sunday looking forward to this cheers Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back