• Hello, If you are looking for the YouTuber Special Camp - Gregg Virgoe Meetup please CLICK HERE

Hollingworth Lake Campsite , Littleborough 15th 16th 17th & 18th November 2019

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

Hollingworth Lake Campsite , Littleborough 15th 16th 17th & 18th November 2019

I was thinking of this rally as a low key and nothing on the agenda for the evenings , as it will be winter and cold , but as there is now quite a lot of attendees I was thinking of asking the rugby club to open the bar for us on Saturday evening for a bit of a get together . The club is about 5 min walk from the campsite . If you are attending please let me know your thoughts . This is something I cant guarantee but if there is enough interest then I will ask the question

Caz

For "5 minute walk", read "at least a 15 minute walk"!

Nice idea though, Jeff. I'm up for it. (Must remember torch)

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

For "5 minute walk", read "at least a 15 minute walk"!

Nice idea though, Jeff. I'm up for it. (Must remember torch)
We do this walk virtually every other weekend and yes 5 minutes , unless you walk at a snails pace

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

;)All Sorted

I have booked the snug room for Saturday evening in the rugby club 19.30pm , the bar will be open and we will make it a quiz night . as Caz says don't forget your torches ;)

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

Count me and Lady Lucan in please.

Please confirm postcode/address, thanks.
You are welcome to join us but unfortunately due to insurance reasons you need to be a full member to attend rallies , if you are a full member and your profile is wrong please let me know . Jeff