Hollingworth Lake Campsite , Littleborough 15th 16th 17th & 18th November 2019

jeffmossy

Rally Organiser

Hollingworth Lake Campsite , Littleborough 15th 16th 17th & 18th November 2019

I was thinking of this rally as a low key and nothing on the agenda for the evenings , as it will be winter and cold , but as there is now quite a lot of attendees I was thinking of asking the rugby club to open the bar for us on Saturday evening for a bit of a get together . The club is about 5 min walk from the campsite . If you are attending please let me know your thoughts . This is something I cant guarantee but if there is enough interest then I will ask the question

For "5 minute walk", read "at least a 15 minute walk"!

Nice idea though, Jeff. I'm up for it. (Must remember torch)

For "5 minute walk", read "at least a 15 minute walk"!

Nice idea though, Jeff. I'm up for it. (Must remember torch)

We do this walk virtually every other weekend and yes 5 minutes , unless you walk at a snails pace

;)All Sorted

I have booked the snug room for Saturday evening in the rugby club 19.30pm , the bar will be open and we will make it a quiz night . as Caz says don't forget your torches ;)

I assume there will be no problem with shelley coming to the quiz (she's 13)?

Count me and Lady Lucan in please.

Please confirm postcode/address, thanks.
You are welcome to join us but unfortunately due to insurance reasons you need to be a full member to attend rallies , if you are a full member and your profile is wrong please let me know . Jeff

Its my first rally - is there anything on in the day times? I'm up for the Sat evening gathering. Full Member
Nothing organised ...but no doubt there will be the usual walk around the lake involving a rest at the pub on the far side.
Not forgetting the second pub on the return journey.
As with every meet I've been on its a "do as you please" meet up.

Its my first rally - is there anything on in the day times? I'm up for the Sat evening gathering. Full Member

As Allen says the day time is yours to do as you please , there will be a walk , some will stop at the pub , some will carry on walking , or just chill out at the site and have a chat with other members . Do you want me to put you on the list ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back