UPDATED Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire, Thursday May 23th Until Tuesday May 28th 2024

UPDATED Hollingworth Lake Country Park , Littleborough , Lancashire, Thursday May 23th Until Tuesday May 28th 2024
Posted by jeffmossy
Littleborough Rugby Club , Hollingworth Lake , Rakewood ,Littleborough
Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, May 28, 2024 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Thursday, May 23, 2024 - 10:00 AM
End: Tuesday, May 28, 2024 - 12:00 PM
If you are attending the follow on rally at Stone I have arranged it that we can stay here for the Tuesday evening, I am just awaiting confirmation that we can arrive at Stone on the Wednesday afternoon then it will save you looking for somewhere for a couple of nights, there is still a £11 per night charge at Hollingworth and £15 at Stone but that is the best I can do for you. If you are interested in this extra 2 days then please inform me or Lorraine on arrival at Hollingworth Lake. Thank you

Last edited:
If you are attending the follow on rally at Stone I have arranged it that we can stay here for the Tuesday evening, I am just awaiting confirmation that we can arrive at Stone on the Wednesday afternoon then it will save you looking for somewhere for a couple of nights, there is still a £11 per night charge at Hollingworth and £15 at Stone but that is the best I can do for you. If you are interested in this extra 2 days then please inform me or Lorraine on arrival at the Hollingworth Lake. Thank you
Cheers Jeff

Or if you wanted somewhere different to stay for a night or two just 23 miles away, you could try the carding shed
In Holmfirth, an interesting café just a short walk from the centre of Holmfirth,
You just need to phone the day before to book a slot.

01484 680300
A great spot, Richard, with a nice collection of old vehicles and ephemera and great fish finger butties too

I was looking for the "Put your money in an envelope with your name on......." instructions. Trying to be organised here, but I can't find them.

🤔
Being an anal retentive, I wrote them down when the Rally was posted [I DO need to get a life ...] :ROFLMAO:

£55 in envelope with Forum Name and number of nights on the front. The 'link night' before Stone needs to be paid separately to Jeff or Lorraine

Steve

Being an anal retentive, I wrote them down when the Rally was posted [I DO need to get a life ...] :ROFLMAO:

£55 in envelope with Forum Name and number of nights on the front. The 'link night' before Stone needs to be paid separately to Jeff or Lorraine

Steve
Thanks Steve. I had remembered it correctly, but I think that about lots of things I get wrong.😼

Back