how’s your luck

rugbyken

pulled onto one of my favourite aires facing the mar menor and my favourite spot was vacant pulled in drove up onto the kerb which levels me completely, as i got out of the van a brit parked behind me said you’ve been here before then , i’m a wild camper by nature ethos whichever you care to say , my neighbour from home came to see us they are a few miles away in their caravan on the la manga ccc rally for 4 months just the thought makes me break out in a sweat but there’s a couple of indians half mile away booked in for tomorrow night with them and a carvery booked for sunday does life get better?.?E56D00BC-F669-49D0-98D9-8438C361D64D.jpegBDAA3178-8478-4DD9-AACB-1B9551B35882.jpegBDAA3178-8478-4DD9-AACB-1B9551B35882.jpeg
3120155D-B04C-43F4-A6D9-D5C664BEBE5A.pngBB0095A8-C702-4076-9E9A-8AB91FBA57D8.png

I'm trying to read what you said, but I ran out of breath lol. Pictures look awesome though:)

• Funny
Reactions: Rec
Nice looking spot I’d need to reverse in there get my overhang over the Kirb but that palm tree would have to go.😜👍

Last edited:
Do you want to borrow my Smugfilter..
It's not needed here.
Enjoy... You're worth it.

Ps.
You're not far from the Cabo De Pallas and it's lighthouse.. Well worth a visit.
We watched a pod of dolphins in the bay, there.. Fascinating.
Avoid overnighting Saturday by the Police post... There's a very busy Sunday market that arrives in the wee small hours... Took us completely by surprise, when we eventually woke up.

Last edited:
On another site it says as of this week 24hours only and being policed ? Let us know ?
Ah just seen it was written in 2017 !!!

wully there are 12 vans here big hymer’s the size of yours & concordes etc they just park sidewards across 5 bays

It looks a great deal better over there compared with here.
I'm awaiting my driving licence before the big push south, so don't use up all that sun begore I get there.

Twenty days to Ab4D3.
If you don’t know what that is. Either you’re not bothered or not keeping up🤩🥳

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back