I'm Thinking Of Leaving.

The weather stayed as predicted so we went house hunting here in France.
I'd like something with grounds big enough for WC and MH members to get together at, though those who whinge about numbers at events and claim to be the representatives of the membership at large would not be welcome. In any case they'll be busy organising events of the optimum size so won't have time.
There will be no fees and all food and drink will be provided f.o.c for the duration.
I joined an estate agent and was shown around what I think could suit our needs. I've paid the 15€ deposit requested which will hopefully beat any bids placed by others she was also showing around at the same time. My French isn't as good as it once was so I hope there's no misunderstanding between us.
I'd appreciate your views on what I think is a great opportunity:
WP_20180719_13_42_36_Rich.jpg

Colin ???

Ha ha Colin, if you want to go halves let me know where to send the 7.5€ :)

Are you thinking about downsizing Colin not too shabby . Looks like chateau le minted. Once I’ve found that euro millions ticked £56 million ticket not claimed by uk winner I’ll join you sir.

....... and just WHERE are we supposed to empty our grey water......

There is a moat and a pit.
A member of staff will be tasked with disposing of grey and black waste.
I'm delighted that you're on board, Rog. It will be my pleasure to receive you.

Colin ???

How do you feel about full time live on sites?

You, Phil and Keeley will be welcome to stay as long and as often as you wish, Tes.
That goes without saying!

Colin ???

The weather stayed as predicted so we went house hunting here in France.
I'd like something with grounds big enough for WC and MH members to get together at, though those who whinge about numbers at events and claim to be the representatives of the membership at large would not be welcome. In any case they'll be busy organising events of the optimum size so won't have time.
There will be no fees and all food and drink will be provided f.o.c for the duration.
I joined an estate agent and was shown around what I think could suit our needs. I've paid the 15€ deposit requested which will hopefully beat any bids placed by others she was also showing around at the same time. My French isn't as good as it once was so I hope there's no misunderstanding between us.
I'd appreciate your views on what I think is a great opportunity:
View attachment 36721

Colin ???
There had better be disabled access for your two friends. ??

There had better be disabled access for your two friends. ??

100%, Annie - assuming my bid is successful the access will be upgraded to accept both electric bikes and trikes. And a staff member will be tasked to attend to your refreshments.
I'd recommend the local white, if that's to your taste.

Colin ???

That's something else we'll need Colin, a dog walk. Don't want em spoiling my immaculately kept lawns.:D

Of course, Sue. I'll ask the ground staff to set aside and fence an area of mixed meadow and wood. About 2-3 hectares?

Colin ???

Or wet noses on my clean windows! :)

The dogs will have their own kennels, Chris, so probably not a direct threat on the window hygiene front.
I'll ask the kennel staff to keep all noses as dry and sanitary as caninely possible.

Colin ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back