I'm Thinking Of Leaving.

I’m assuming we will park on the extensive lawns Colin, do we still have to drive on the Right, or will it be a little bit of England?

Lawns when weather permits otherwise the equally extensive 'rides' or courtyards.
Staff will act as stewards. You'll be resting, refreshmenting and enjoying, Rog.
I'm happy for you to drive on the left or right within the grounds. That, after all, is what Annie and Sue will be doing.

Colin ???

Winner winner. venison dinner.

Nice place though. We stayed one night and had a good old wander around the park. Didn't use the service pillar but it seemed badly placed at one end of the parking. Very pleasant evening walk when the crowds had gone home.

Cheers

H

Shame I have only just seen this Colin... we are booked on the ferry today otherwise we would call in to help with the negotiations.....

Shame I have only just seen this Colin... we are booked on the ferry today otherwise we would call in to help with the negotiations.....

I'm close to closing the deal, thanks Linda.
I'll run you over the details at Wellington (if Sue agrees to me attending).
Safe journey and best wishes to my mate.

Colin ???

Difficult to post, can't do paragraphs, still. Yes we will come if you can guarantee that the weather is warm, all through the winter. Will there be a red wine fountain?

Difficult to post, can't do paragraphs, still. Yes we will come if you can guarantee that the weather is warm, all through the winter. Will there be a red wine fountain?

Mais naturellement, mon amis.
À côté de votre camping-car.

Colin ???

Whats the Satellite TV reception like?

I can't help with that one, sasquatch. I don't have terrestrial or satellite TV in the Moho so can't check.
I noticed on a nearby aire that the French Moho-ers were (as is their want) parking up, closing the blinds, pointing the satellite dish skywards and watching daytime TV so there must be something available. Why do they leave home, one wonders?
Is 'Love Island' broadcast in France perhaps?

Colin :):):)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back