Insurance Again

saxonborg

Had my quote from AIB, big jump from £334 to £516, no claims made. Is there a go to company for decent quotes at the moment bearing in mind that insurance seems to have gone up in most areas.

Eric it's unreal just now ,everyone seems to be experiencing the axact same thing as you've stated ,mines went ,all my sons have went up and today I received my LV travel/health policy and it's up by £80 think it's a case of calling Tom dick n Harry sorry can't help Eric good luckl
Gordon

Eric it's unreal just now ,everyone seems to be experiencing the axact same thing as you've stated ,mines went ,all my sons have went up and today I received my LV travel/health policy and it's up by £80 think it's a case of calling Tom dick n Harry sorry can't help Eric good luckl
Gordon
Tks Gordon I think we all need a bit of luck.😀

As others have mentioned all insurance has gone crazy. My V90 Volvo renewal is due end of month. £340.00 last year, £490.00 this time around. Managed to get them down to £419.00.
Trawled thro all the comparison sites and best I could find was £390.00 with poorer breakdown cover so looks like I will be staying with present insurer.

Had my quote from AIB, big jump from £334 to £516, no claims made. Is there a go to company for decent quotes at the moment bearing in mind that insurance seems to have gone up in most areas.
Try Adrian Flux as they deal with various companies and can get you the best deal , they changed my insurer this year to LV Highway from AXA who didnt want the business, but note all insurance has shot up even house insurance. Good luck

Without digging out last years premium to double check I would say this years is about the same for me. My van is probably older than a lot though and value probably plays a part.

Edit: mine is through a broker but policy is with Highway again this year, they did offer an alternative with LV (which is same company, LV own Highway) that was £70 less but a chunk more on excess

Without digging out last years premium to double check I would say this years is about the same for me. My van is probably older than a lot though and value probably plays a part.

Edit: mine is through a broker but policy is with Highway again this year, they did offer an alternative with LV (which is same company, LV own Highway) that was £70 less but a chunk more on excess
Tks Neil, I’ll try a few places I’m not sure the comparison sites are on our side! So it pays still to look for individual quotes.

My Scenic policy is via LV

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back