International campervan show

Anyone going to the Autumn show which is still scheduled for the 19th/20th September 2020?

We're hoping to get down there using our Spring show tickets (they have been are automatically transferred) (y)

Keeping fingers crossed nothing goes wrong beforehand...🤞🤞🤞

Linky: https://international-campervan-show.com
I would be very surprised it if stays on :(

I was expecting to be going to a (indoor) show at the start of NOVEMBER and got an email a couple of days ago to say they have decided to cancel it - and that is over 2 months away!
(and this will be the first time it has not been held each year since 1967, so clearly not a decision taken lightly :( )

Last edited:
I would be very surprised it if stays on :(

I was expecting to be going to a (indoor) show at the start of NOVEMBER and got an email a couple of days ago to say they have decided to cancel it - and that is over 2 months away!
(and this will be the first time it has not been held each year since 1967, so clearly not a decision taken lightly :( )

Well, no news is good news, but that's why I say 'fingers crossed' :)

They've managed to open up campsites and other places throughout the UK over the summer and ongoing, plus allowing folk to trot off to holiday destinations all over Europe. It's only 3 weeks away now, it's an outdoor show and I'm sure they're working hard to make it happen, guess we'll just have to wait and see.

If it doesn't go ahead the tickets automatically transfer to next year, or you can get probably get a refund but I really don't want to do that either way.

Prefer to live in hope! ;)(y)🤞

would be great - and being an outside event will make a difference of course.

@St3v3 - Us too, but still waiting to get altered brake cable sorted by Steel Cables and back from Swansea so van can get it's MOT. Sent off to them first class tracked beginning of last week and should be a simple enough job to do, guess it depends on what's physically happening at their end and then how they choose to have the cable posted back?

Time is starting to get a bit critical. As I haven't heard anything back yet I will need to get in touch and start to chase up....

Life is never simple at the best of times, but covid just makes everything 10 times harder for everyone to get things done :confused:

As I haven't heard anything back yet I will need to get in touch and start to chase up....

Life is never simple at the best of times, but covid just makes everything 10 times harder for everyone to get things done :confused:

Yea, I would be explaining that you do have something booked. It's possible they are thinking you're not going out, because, covid.

Good luck and hope to see you there.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back