I've Done it now

I fitted the drivers seat today and then found the seat belt buckle would not fit :(. It would not fit the passenger seat one either. Have refitted the original exploding one ( pre tensioner) to the slide rails, I could not bolt it to the seat!! it just means I have to bend it down when rotating the seat. Its probably better in the long term as it is back to what Peugeot fitted originally and no problems with the warning light on the dash. The passenger side will not be a problem as I will use the one off the passenger seat as that one will bolt direct to the seat.

I tried looking at alternatives but the prices are ridiculous. You did very well getting a pair of Galaxy seats at that price. The seats I am now fitting came out of 'grey' imports that are converted into small campers. Very complicated sliding mechanism, but the swivels are integrated into the base of the seats and fairly low profile, so just mounted the seats onto the original Peugeot seat rails. They seem quite comfortable, but not been tried on a long journey yet.

Don't know if you're at the stage of looking at interior boarding yet but Magnum had pallets of formica type sheet (8x4) think £30 sheet,great for showers, worktops tables etc,cut/trim with palm router spray adhesive.
Also had black 1 side 3 or 4mm ply £10 sheet
As well as light ply 15mm they do identical finish wall board(standalone or spray glue to
standard ply. Much cheaper than l w ply
and if carefully framed or backed similar weight(only faced one side)

Reactions: bjh
I bought one of those sheets back in 2011, brilliant stuff great quality.

1710839144533.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back