Learning Spanish CD's

GMJ

As we go down to Spain each winter now we would like to learn some more Spanish. I have enough to 'get by' but would like to add to my vocabulary.

As we drive down across France we have plenty of time in the MH cab so I thought some CDs would be a great way of learning some en route...(or en camino (?), so to speak).

Has anyone else done this and if so could you please recommend some CD's that I can buy?

Thanks

Graham
smile.gif

Try W,Smith I got some tapes for my friends son that lives here his son was having problems learning Spanish at school when they moved over.

Reactions: GMJ
You used to be able to borrow them from the Public Library. I used to do that years ago when they were on cassette tape and copy them on to blank tapes to take with me.

Reactions: GMJ
I have an on-line acquaintance who lives in Spain and is sending me the first 40 lessons of Coffee Break Spanish, on a stick. I have ordered some writable CD's so will try and burn them onto those CD's.

I was also pointed in the direction of languagetransfer.org which have down-loadable lessons which again, I'll listen to and then burn.

Hopefully between the 2 sources we'll have enough to give my wife a bit more confidence and myself a wider vocab.

Graham
smile.gif

We found "Michel Thomas - Learn Spanish" on 10 discs was very good. He has a German accent but that didn't put us off. 10 winters in Spain also helped.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back