Lochore country meadows (March 26-depart Mon 30) Fire pits poll

Would those attending like logs to be delivered for fire pits at night at a cost of £5 per unit.

• YES please arrange for the logs to be delivered

• NO I do not wish the logs to be purchased

Results are only viewable after voting.
See a few newer members down for this meet and think a fire pit at night is a great way for them to get to know people. I’ve got two smaller fire pits I’ll bring along.

See a few newer members down for this meet and think a fire pit at night is a great way for them to get to know people. I’ve got two smaller fire pits I’ll bring along.
Cheers wully ,if youve any fire blankets to go down as Ian asked me to put either metal or blankets
I’ve organised air dried wood from Ian as well
all the meets have filled up that quickly

Ive got a couple of old asbestos ones somewhere I’ll dig them out the fire pits I have are off the ground but not that big could do with an oil drum cut in half but transporting its the problem.

Ive got a couple of old asbestos ones somewhere I’ll dig them out the fire pits I have are off the ground but not that big could do with an oil drum cut in half but transporting its the problem.
Terry will be along shortly ,I’m sure he will sort it out ,will guide him to his location so he don’t go in da vosser

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back